Pages

Ads from Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Friday, August 13, 2010

Peepli Live Reviews already a rage.

Peepli live reviews are already a rage and people are in search of it all over.

There are tales that it is receiving a 4.5 out of a 5 point rating.

Its already into controversies like with 3 idiots here is a conveniently placed controversy

http://movies.ndtv.com/video.aspx?id=157432

Here are a few other links on different reviews

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/film-reviews/peepli-live-film-review-1004063395.story

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/08/peepli-live-review.html

A few months ago while i was in mumbai i was witness to the whole saga by Amir khan and his team Vs Chetan bhagat, i hated him for not giving chetan due credit and i did not watch the movie.But in an interview with chetan bhagat later i felt that chetan was also part of the circus.

May be to him any publicity is good publicity.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Zanil!
I have been reading your most recent posts and really value what you have to say about blogging and commenting - it is wonderful to read about the "business" side of blogging from your point of view. (And it must have been interesting being the referee between the blog "battle" that you spoke of ). . .

Thank you for your visit and kind comment. I really do try to answer and respond to every comment I receive, as I feel it is respectful to do so. And I am finding that you are right - I get more comments in return. I suppose what they say is true: people don't care what you know, unless they know how much you care! I try to express how much I care and in turn, have made many wonderful relationships in the last year.

I am so happy to have you join the giveaway and look forward to posting the results tomorrow.
Kristin :)

Sidrah said...

going to read the review,Ii haven't seen the movie nor I know what it is about! =)

btw you went to my blog, this is the link to the new one http://suchanelf.blogspot.com/

Do visit!

Yagya Datt Sharma said...

Hey Zanil,

I read ur comment on Orkut abt my blog tht u r wid Chetan Bhagat.

Now i think u came to know tht he wanted publicity nothin else...Thr was one more movie released on his anothr book bt he nvr said lyk tht b'cause it was a flop.

Everything happnd because he has signed contract 4 tht.

If you found my blogs worth searching for

Custom Search