Pages

Ads from Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shock of my life - Adsense account disabled.





Shock of my life - My adsense account is disabled.

The reason mentioned is INVALID CLICKS, that is something which cannot happen from me nor from my fellow bloggers who are part of my Adsense network.

sometime back i had received a warning about paid traffic, which when i investigated it happened to be one of the free traffic sources which conned one of my writers to think that as something like just visitors and it did not give the impression of some illegal activity as we are presently in networks like BLOG Catalog, Indiblogger etc and this appeared to be something similar.Since then i have taken care not to add anything into such and have been cautious about sites like entre card and twiends.com etc

Now they have slapped me with Invalid clicks and banned my account which i have held for almost 2 years and also received 2 checks from them.

This was considered as a activity which would reap me benefits for my retirement.

I am in need of a alternate solution.I have made an appeal but google might be persistent to have it disabled.
I had joined Google advertisers network.Could that have done anything to it.

May be its time to get over with Google and try something better.

Feb 23rd 2011
  still looking for alternates to Adsense or to get a new account with Adsense.
I read the following and am keeping my hope on using it on a shared account.

  I want to let another AdSense publisher place their ads on my site. Will this create a problem for their account? Is my site disabled as well?  




As you know, AdSense publishers are allowed to place their ads on any site that complies with our program policies and Terms and Conditions. Please note that a publisher's account status may be separate from a specific website's compliance with our policies.



However, if we determine that the other publisher's account may pose a risk to our AdWords advertisers, we may disable it in order to protect our advertisers' interests.




No comments:

If you found my blogs worth searching for

Custom Search