Pages

Ads from Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ranger ride - when i was all about me.

A ride on a Ranger.

  


I have been there in Ramoji film city before and also experienced the different rides in ramoji film city earlier thus this time there wasn't any surprise for me.

But this time i noticed something about these rides particularly Ranger.
Ranger is the swing which has two pendulum sort of structures in which people sit and then these swings are start  motion it start with just about a 1/5 of a circle then it goes down and towards the otherside like the swing of a pendulum and then it progresses to make it to a quarter of a circle and goes down and towards the other side by now the adrenaline rush begins and then when it progresses further to 1/3 of  circle and so on as the movement of the swing is progressive.

Then it does to take almost towards the top of  the its path when we are seated in a inverted form and at this stage i was all about me holding tight and pressing my legs to the basement to contain the effects of being inverted and weightlessness but i realised that unlike all other times i was all about me and not paying attention to my wife.

Perhaps that is a time when everyone are all about themselves and not about their spouse or friends with whom they are experiencing the ride.
A few other things flashed into my head about the day i have to leave when i may not be able to take them them along with me.

No comments:

If you found my blogs worth searching for

Custom Search