Pages

Ads from Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 21, 2010

SELinux certification

I will be appearing for SELinux certification on 24th the coming wednesday.

I have managed to learn a few things about it.

seinfo
semodule
semanage

chocon

base.pp , enableaudit.pp are begining to make sense now. writing a policy is taking shape for the server_t to do a few things.

i wish to get a diagramatic representation of this soon

Attempted the SELinux exam and i was tricked by the repo file , yum and rpm confrontation.

I had attempted my exam day before yesterday and i am still awaiting for the results. Anxiety is building up and nights are sleepless.

I am trying to think that the result is immaterial for RHCA and thus proceed ahead.

Winds shift in my favour I have passed the RH429 exam

No comments:

If you found my blogs worth searching for

Custom Search